Thursday, July 29, 2010


Team Bella


Or should I say Kristen? Move over Edward and Jacob cos Bella is stealing the show. For me anyway.

Kristen Stewart has recently caught my eye for her hard but beautiful looks and sometimes unusual fashion sense. She is No.1 on my list of muse's.


Kristen in an add for on of her biggest movie features, 'New Moon'.

Kristen at the 'Teen Choice' awards wearing Rock and Republic.

Kristen wearing Oscar De La Renta.

One of her more controversial style appearances, wearing a pair
of Converse trainers on the red carpet.


Im not one of these people that absolutely love celebrities and revolves around celebrity gossip. But Kristen is one girl I admire. Her career is kicking off to a great start with several movie blockbusters and her fashion sense is more quirky and individual compared to other american movie stars. I would love for her to be my muse.