Dubai, a city of many .... shops

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Dubai


City of many ....... shops



Im flying to Dubai on thursday so thought I would browse through my photos from last year. If designer shops is what your into, few places beat Dubai with its many massive malls. Shopping wasnt the only thing I did on my visit in april last year, I paid a visit to the tallest building in the world, Burj Khalifa and hope to dine there ... one day. The beaches are also amazing, the beach at the Atlantis waterpark is amazing with its crystal clear warm waters at the tip of the palm. Also Madinat at Jumeirah offers some amazing restaurants with influences from all around the world!

A trip to Dubai is a must do, cant wait to be there on friday!!






Burj Khalifa



My Friend Deborah and myself at the viewpont of Burj Khalifa





The Alexander McQueen shop at designer avenue in Dubai Mall





Jaime CJ